♥ ♥ ♥

Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

COCO BANANA NIGHT ♫♫

31 October 2009~Coco Banana
with a big group of pplsss..
Suky & Dexter, Nick & Minn, Wendy & Teck, Jie & Xue, Chen & Me..
Actually Di & Jing goin too..but J underage, unable to get in!!

No Halloween Party...Never attend any costume/makeup party before...
Waiting for such chances/opportunitieSss..==

Before Coco Banana @ Sunway..
Our dinner ~ 10pm @ Station 1, OUG Plaza




Pizza + liquorsSssss....

Some of them haven't had their dinner...soooo.....
had it there!!


Am ii look like an underage girl or China girl???

Kena Id checking before go in...
Maybe something wrong with my hair style tt nite...

After im 18..ii keep waiting someone to check my id...
after 2 years, finally... ...

haha^^prove tt im stil not tt old..



- END -
-----------------------------------------------

Keep raining and raining this few weeksSs...

HATE IT!!!!

my driving time per day is 1/3 of my study time...
Now, rain+road wet+traffic jam...my energy+time..all wasted!!

After the Coco Banana section ended, heard tt Minn & Nick had a car accident..
hope they r ok...

ii will b more kful when driving especially when tis type of weather...
Cause ii hv no money to fix my car..my mama mia sure wil... ...!!

And of course...itss scary!!..@@"


Drive safe..Reach safe!!!!

Long time dint go shopping d..hmm..izzit??
anyway ii dun care...I WANT SHOPPING!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment